My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@HomeSlice
Wealth/power can make you blind to things sometimes. Also people tend to surround themselves with like-minded individuals in order to make their views seem more naturally accepted/correct, as well as to ease the process of generally getting along with others. In other words, while there can be exceptions, a greedy king will have a greedy court. A dumb king will have a dumb court.

Plus with her sister and father, this is exactly the mindset of someone who believes they are entitled to only the best things. Overly entitled people act almost exactly like this. It is a mindset completely formed by never being told "no", having almost if not 0 responsibilities to take care of, and/or by always being covered for your actions by someone else if they cause an issue.

The sister is dumb simply for plot reasons. But given how minor of a character she has been so far, it isn't really that bad.

It took two months, but i was really looking forward to the karma in this chapter. I just feel like they deserved some more how you say....deaths in the room. A lot of those people didn’t deserve to live.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I really hate the little poopoo too. To you parents and future parents, please don’t raise spoiled little poopoos. Please and thank you.

@RooneyRoo okay that was funny

You'd think these people would be smart enough to not pick a fight with a god.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, when the face-slapping involves the actual slapping of a face. So good.

And "Iyll?" How is that even pronounced?

*Eliana is about to behead her father*
Greed: Don’t do that, that’s bad
*then makes it so the duke can’t sleep, which will lead to a slow and painful death*
????

Also that slap was pretty satisfying, too bad they didn’t do what they did in the WN...

Power Uploader
Man I wonder whats in the water that makes everyone in that kingdom so dumb

Dex-chan lover
Yes, cause threatening to kill your queen won't get you beheaded, or in the least, exiled.

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku
I think it's either "lil" (the abbreviation of little, like lil bro) or lie-ll (combining the sound of the word lie with "ll" sound)

Double-page supporter
@jingles
Who would follow her? Her charms only ever worked on her dad. The prince couldn't stand her, and even if some dissidents came to his aid, neither he nor they would ever want anything to do with her, especially after she betrayed him this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
such a disappointing "end" to the sister...

@Klav ofc he can't let her become a patricide because that would hurt her, but that doesn't mean he can't do it in her stead

@4altera because this one like most mangas are based on the LN version.

Oh, for God's sake...
It was... it was... I didn't think his sister would try something like that in the first place.😉
Anyway, the slap, she deserved it. 😍
But I wonder what it will change with her ex-fiancé now that her kingdom has been conquered?😓
Thanks for this chapter.😃

Users who are viewing this thread