My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

I dunno but if I were her I would've chopped off their heads ಠಗಠ can't have little shits ruining my peaceful future lol

it would have being better if she died and this series ended right here...

Beast and Beauty version is sooooo much better than the original...

Dex-chan lover
Man, that flashback was a bit tragic. She wasn’t born evil, and if their parents weren’t such terrible people, they could’ve been dear sisters... that said, present Luna is a total bitch and deserved more than a slap.

Lmao the fact that they actually put little shit as the sfx in the actual manga. Damn madlad.

What a little psycho narcissist, how do you say I'm going to kill you to someone that spared your life and yell in front of someone like that that you're trying to seduce. Also the father, man as villains they were written with no common sense. Author why? I know there's supposed to be conflict, but it seems they were like what would make this character a villain, yes, no logic, or common sense and make them completely unreasonable and irredeemable as a character.

Fed-Kun's army
nice bit at the end.
I feel like these last 2 chapters was like the author being like:
"I just wanna write about fluff between lord greed and bride. Aaaeeeh...
Shuck it. Let's make some random over the top thing and get done with it"

Contributor
...In which every scheming character in her backstory, conveniently lines up and expresses their true nature spontaneously, screaming at the top of their lungs.

What even is this. XD Are they trying to wrap up the series?

Dex-chan lover
Gosh , these end chapter memes are SO GREAT ! Gotta have those in EVERY SINGLE SCAN out there xD

Listen, no. You're having a flashback to The Good Times to justify not killing someone and the best thing you can think of is her as a baby? Before she had a personality? Death.

Double-page supporter
"Oh, Lord Greed is about to choke my little sister to death."
"The same little sister who not only stole my fiance, came up with the idea that I should throw myself into a volcano to die in despair, and literally sold me out every single moment I came back to this shit hole kingdom."
"I should just let this hap-"

REMEMBERS THE ONE TIME THE SISTER WASN'T A MANIPULATIVE CUNT, WHEN SHE WAS LITERALLY A BABY.

"Wait, Lord Greed! She is my sister and was an innocent baby once!"

Bitch, you just let Greed curse your dad with a lifetime of the inability to sleep, and are just having the most asshole-ish person in the room, next to the king, just get put in a dungeon?

You don't even have to watch Game of Thrones to know that nipping this shit in the bud is the smartest move to make. At least give her a karmic punishment by fucking up her face or something! Sheesh!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter really made the day, i've been waiting for this scene since I started reading the series

Just wish they killed the sister and the dad, but then again unless dad can find one hell of a neuro surgeon, he's as good as done for

Im sure Hitler was a cute innocent and harmless little baby once upon a time too...
But that has nothing to do with the man he became at the end of it all. I still woulda shot him.

You can replace Hitlers name with that of any other human faced monster and the example would still apply. 😒

Lmaooo i hope they show like an epilogue of the father being unable to sleep (and dying from it) and the sister being locked in prison for eternity. Family may be family but I have no remorse for people who treat their own family like shit even if that person's done nothing but be obedient to you. Also, lmao to the sister's true colors, the fact that the only good memory the FL has is one where she was a baby already says a lot - that sister was kindest when she had no ability to speak and think cognitively at all 😂

Users who are viewing this thread