My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Wow are they going to try to redeem that girl, Greed didn't even curse her 😒 but the look on the crown princes face when she tried to swap dudes. Guess he's really regretting his words now it doesn't matter which one no it really mattered, what a moron he definitely didn't deserve to be king

Dex-chan lover
So the dad is dead in less than 2 weeks but the sister gets off with just a slap is and I guess losing her status ? But I wonder what the heck happens to the prince that mc was originally engaged to now

Should have killed her smh but noOoOo she has to be "the kind heroine"

Dex-chan lover
atleast like cut off her limbs and make her a potato or something
LMAO

Dex-chan lover
What a shitty way of making the drama continue. Inb4 she manages to snatch another dragon for herself and convinces it to fight Greed.

Fed-Kun's army
As far as I what I can see if the MC’s characteristics, it would be near impossible for her to have a reason to let anyone kill her sister.

That said, we don't need her to approve. The MC’s sister has shown she’s willing to do anything to steal the MC’s deserved happiness to make it her own. Since she’s already threatened the MC, all that needs to happen is for her to make the slightest attempt on the MC’s life for one of the Black Knights to react and cut her down.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda annoyed that she let her live, but that slap was delicious.

Aggregator gang
Main characters are always like "ugh but they're my family even though they abused me for decades and tried to kill me, outwardly admitted they don't love me and only see me as an object but omg I could never hurt them ;-; " and then in the future it ALWAYS come back to bite them in the ass and they eventually have to kill that person anyways like logic, where is it. Do I need new glasses because I can't see it.

Double-page supporter
@Melange It's a pretty standard conclusion for a shoujo. The FMC is in trouble, her prince charming comes to her rescue, the villainess who hurt FMC ends up self-destructing, the end. Well, the story might continue after this.

Users who are viewing this thread