My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Omg wow that younger sister is pure freaking evil I mean damn the “Ill kill you” part was just dark, what kind of sister says that!? I get a feeling that they should have killed the younger sister here while they had the chance.

Dex-chan lover
> Very satisfied for the punishment that little sister here

> Jill whisper to Liliana to wash Lord Greed Back after they return home... That's make her blush

> That little sister bitch, she was just a leech. Now that her intention and true nature exposed in this chapter, when Lord greed decides to make this country a puppet country instead (one of the possibility) due to management reason, then its possible for the prince to be chaired as the Puppet King. Now the prince knows the true nature of that little sister (though we know he already did in the previous chapters), that little sister has no worth after this chapter anymore, and will collaborate to Demons (if any), or becomes a witch of calamity until the end of the story.

> Since this is Josei like manga (or Josei as it is), the possible retaliation from MC is when that little sister harms her family in the future (her son or daughter from Lord Greed), and i think its the biggest possibility of all. Josei series are dramatic after all

i am baffled with her father more than sister tbh, what is wrong with his head? why he's treating her like that and pamper the sister so much?
and attempting to use her to kill greed to boot, what a hopeless idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Almost killed her father, yet husband stopped her.
Husband almost killed her little sister, yet she spared her.
Huh.

Dex-chan lover
Is everyone in this kingdom flat out suicidal and stupid?

The little sister is winning stupid prizes for playing stupid games:

"AFTER FATHER GAVE IN TO ALL MY BEGGING TO MAKE ME THE PRINCES FIANCE"

"Oh dear my sister seems to think I STOLE her Fiance, the thing I exactly just admitted to doing, tee-hee!"

"RHAR AFTER YOU SAVED MY LIFE I PROMISE IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!1112"

Fed-Kun's army
Really sad, this chapter is
Funny, the translation team is
Enjoyed it all, i did
10 stars

I'm honestly and terribly disappointed with this chapter. I desperately wanted so much more than a mere bitch slap to be done to that little shit. -___-;

I MEAN FOR GOD SAKES GREED PUT A NEVER-ABLE-TO-SLEEP-AGAIN-UNTIL-YOU-DIE-CURSE ON HER FREAKING FATHER SO THE LEAST HE COULD HAVE DONE WAS SOMETHING JUST AS EVIL!

Something like maybe "Lose-All-You-Beauty-Till-You-Become-A-Withered-Old-Hag-Curse"! Yeah. . . that would be nice. >:D

Dex-chan lover
The only time little shit is not shit. Right after she was born.
And why you spare a dangerous element that clearly intent to kill you?

Dex-chan lover
Luna's fate is kinda like that Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha episode. Yeah, Anos(MC) COULD have just killed "that" woman, but leaving her alive and making her suffer 'in her condition' is a far more fitting punishment. Death would be all to easy, however to be stripped of everything and having to live in.... less-than-prosperous conditions is better.

Users who are viewing this thread