My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

i really like this manga but how come humans are always trash and worse than fucking demons in these fantasy worlds

Dex-chan lover
Took them 14 chapters to finally cover the premise mentioned in the title

Dex-chan lover
@godofshade got to brush up on your world history. Stuff villains do in movies and stories in general will often pale in comparison to the most evil people in history. Even ignoring the obvious standouts there is some insanely evil people in history. Child armies, human trafficking, mass genocide, testing bioweapons on your own people, the list really could go on. Especially that last one witch makes basically every other bad thing that has ever happened look like nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Little sis can't even keep up her bullshittery in front of the dragon king. I guess she just genuinely thought it was okay?

Anyway, satisfaction for Elianna.

Double-page supporter
Should've just killed her. The FML is an idiot. Good for her that the ML won't let anything bad to happen to her (Well, apart from probably getting kidnapped and plotted against over and over again, just barely managing to save her in time every time, but what can you expect from a retarded FML).

Dex-chan lover
If i've learned anything, then him sparing the father and sister is more or less just so the story doesn't end here because obviously lil sis is gonna cause some shit down the road.

Dex-chan lover
@Sharkexpert12
The last one has been done by pretty much every nation, the US included, the tuskegee experiment, the brainwashing attempts by the cia, and of course the sterilization of some people in some populations (looking at puerto rico specifically) are some examples of the us's doing disturbing acts on it's populace.

That said, it's worth remembering while real villains were generally far more villainous, they are also far less common than manga and anime would have you believe, even at it's worst, most nobility never went quite as far as literally every noble being a stuckup scum who see commoners as nothing but tools like some series portray.

Just a single slap? Girl, you should add a couple more in. Like while little bitch is whining, slap her. She talks again, slap her until she bleeds.

The punishment on the shitty father was really nice. A slow and painful death is all he need.

I genuinely hope Little Sis gets a happy ending, if only due to how heavily mentally retarded she is. Making her the main villain is completely redundant as even a potato has more intelligence, and her inevitable failure and punishment would only feel like kicking a puppy. She would be both, too dumb and too weak to resist.

Still, I think the FML made a terrible decision letting her go like that. Should have kept slapping the stupid out of her, would have made it significantly more cathartic for all involved.

Also does anyone else think the little sis is kind of cute in a sadistic way? She really makes me want to bully her

Gaston did nothing wrong.

Hopefully this "trying to get aid" arc wraps up next chapter so we can get some fluff or kingdom management.
Also would like to know how neighboring countries react to this, after all having 2 countries taken over in such a short amount of time is no laughing matter. Or just some other supreme dragon thoughts on Greed's sudden interest in human affairs.

Users who are viewing this thread