My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Ah, the “righteousness” of her characterization prevents the obvious path for the antagonist.

She doesn’t even have any redeemable qualities. Why keep her alive? She’ll get more insane to kill our mc. Idk

But thanks for the translation!
It felt too rushed that it got solved that quickly lol

The reason she let her sister live is that she is kind and naive. She knows it is a bad idea.

It is this nativity that endeared her to Greed in the first place, so it is what it is.

Ummmm they’re going to tell us what Jill whispered at some point right? DON’T LEAVE US HANGING! I wanna know what juicy sex advice forest spirits give!

@DeathDonut that's not what I'm questioning. I understand she was their pawn, but the manner they treated her, even as a pawn, did not make any sense. Especially because they discard her anyways.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck "my one and only little sister" my ass, you were ready to fuck up your one and only dad just prior, what the fuck is this awful writing

Double-page supporter
@AnacondaHL I mean, she had at least one good memory of Luna even if it was small, a very long time ago, and fairly insignificant. More importantly, however, Luna is just a spoiled brat. Her father? Well, says everything on the tin. He's their father and as such should have acted accordingly, such as scolding Luna and properly raising her to not be spoiled while also acknowledging Eliana's efforts, all while providing both with love, whether it be gentle or tough love. However, not only did he not do that but he also viewed Eliana as nothing more than an object to be used and then tossed for seemingly no reason whatsoever. Luna can still change(ideally), or at the very least can be crossed off as just spoiled and then sent to a nunnery or something. Her father, on the other hand, is just straight up a villain that deserves all the pain and suffering that is gonna come with never being able to sleep from this day forth, and then some. I give him a week at most before he goes absolutely insane.

@LuminousAzael I mean, she almost killed her father so clearly Eliana is at least aware enough when someone deserves to die. It's just that Greed didn't want her to dirty her hands and also wanted her father to suffer. As for her sister, Eliana simply felt bad for her, and even if Luna can't change then Eliana will at least spare her this one time in remembrance of better days. Now, if Luna pulls some shit that deserves death and Eliana defends her again, then I'll flip my shit. As I mentioned to AnacondaHL, Luna is just a spoiled brat who ideally can still change. Emphasis on ideally.

These memes and notes at the beginning crack me up!!! I look forward to them each time 🤣🤣🤣 cant wait for the next one

Double-page supporter
"My one and only sister" what..? Weren't you going to kill ur dad a few panels ago lol?

Fed-Kun's army
@Svelandria

Well said. Besides, having to live in her current position as her current self is more punishing than death, in a spiritual and literal sense.

Thanks for the chapter and thank you very much for that bit at the end ;)

Aggregator gang
@Cyro11 IKR, talk about double standard besides it could be all her sisters fault for manipulating her father to that level to use her as a tool....Besides she is the one who made such a fuss for the turn of events to happen.....Maybe things would of been normal if she was never born

Dex-chan lover
@Svelandria the crux of your argument appears to be

Luna can still change(ideally), or at the very least can be crossed off as just spoiled and then sent to a nunnery or something.

which is based off nothing we've seen so far. I think Luna as less of a chance to change than an antivaxxer admitting they are a fucking moron. I know what spoiled brats look like, this ain't it. She's the female, younger version of their father.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the lil sister's definitely gonna plot something again and I hope it's gonna work cuz sometimes you need despair to wake up a naive person.

that i think was one of the most satisfying bitch slaps i have ever seen in any media. It sparks joy in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread