My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
@Ti0 That's what I thought when I first read the character development. The bond developed between the two was more moving than Lord Greed to me...

Though that might just be my need to turn everything yuri... *shrug* ^.^

annoying sister is gonna be ass in the future she shouldve killed her now in the future shes gonna fuck everything up or atleast thats what i think is gonna happen

Like, wtf? Eliana literally saved her sorry ass and prevent it from getting busted, amd instead of saying "thank you", she tried to kill Eliana. Wtf was this THOT smoking?

i know our mc doesnt want her little sister die.......but.....i, as the reader, really want her dead fuck what the fuck is that baby flashback SHES NOT A BABY ANYMORE FOOL GODDAMN

@marmarsmile i dunno man, she might have done luna worse there by basically scolding her like the spoiled child she is, with all there to see her true colors. even if she allowed to roam about freely, who would place trust in her? who would choose to do so over the new queen?

Know what’s sad. The fact she couldn’t even think of another memory of her sister being nice other than being a baby. Others usually think about what their sibling says but obviously this one what rotten ever since she left cradle to speak

I’m literally just here for the memes. I don’t usually read manga like this and this particular one isnt my style either but I’m seriously just to see the last panels

Dex-chan lover
Not killing the little sister is stupidity beyond measure. Sure she is her only little sister, but with years of abuse, you'd have to be a saint or a dumbass to think she can be a better person from then on.

Fed-Kun's army
You know... I get it. It's not exactly easy to suddenly just kill your little sister.

Like, even if my little sister turned out to be like Luna, I would STILL find myself hesitating when the chance comes up to let her die. Because no matter how much she betrayed me, I would still think back to when I first got my little sister and would find it to be unbearably painful to just let her die.

Even if my sister didn't share the same sentiments as me, that's just how I am.

Thankfully, my sister is nothing like Luna and I have complete pride in her.

Fed-Kun's army
i don't give a fuck if its "yeah it's understandable bla bla bla freaking bla" i'm just so freaking disappointed....
you should've let him kill that bitch because she will probably become a problem in the future

Fed-Kun's army
What exactly do you have to do yo raise someone to be that much a shit? Just how seriously dis you fuck up as a parent that you daughter will try to kill her sister, and when spared she will try to kill her again, just what the actual fuck

Dex-chan lover
If only the villains and MC weren't so one note this could've been a better conclusion to this arc, also feels rushed

Users who are viewing this thread