My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

I wish the villains had a little more depth than just 100% pure evil. Why does the father despise one daughter but adore the other? I can imagine picking favorites but not to this end. And then the little sister, there's spoiled and then there's spoiled without a single redeeming feature. Makes them seem flat.

Fed-Kun's army
The bitch slap and the memes 😂
@littlegrey well, it actually happens in real life where a parent treats a true blooded child of theirs like they're someone else's. Had a family friend that suffered the same fate. She and her brother would do all the house work and won't go to school but her little sister would go to school and behave like an annoying brat (if I see her in real life again, oh God help me). And let's not talk about that father of theirs. Well now, the little sister is an actress and the mistreated girl got hooked up with a rich guy, tho she her self is wealthy on her own and would take care of her brother

@Meskie Yeah of course, but like to this extent? It was a little understandable when he ruined her potential fiance for the sake of the other, favoritism happens I understand that... but this just feels so evil for the sake of being an evil character, like a reverse mary-sue sort of? Especially with the sister's whole bit.

I know there are plenty of evil people in the world, but this seems too harsh of a black and white.

Fed-Kun's army
@littlegrey yeah, I get it. But remember he calls her 'pawn' so it's pretty clear that he never even saw her as human in the first place. Thank God I don't have parents like these, I would've probably killed my sister if she did this to me, not gonna lie 🤦

I get that women in the way olden days were just pawns to increase the house's influence through marriage but isn't a bit much to call her a pawn in her face.

I would have preferred it if Greed took away the little shit's eyesight and voice. Then she might actually start listening to others

Dex-chan lover
love the memes at the end im gonna miss them, wonder who will pick this up

Dex-chan lover
"Thank you Jill, I love you"
fck this shoujo shite would be better off being yuri

Dex-chan lover
Damn the only good memory she has of her little sister is as an actual baby haha. Also why is one of the kids so pampered and the other basically disposable if the parentage is the same?

Users who are viewing this thread