My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

@someunregpunk - Quite possibly. I don't doubt that since the author here rather seems to actually enjoy pulling such shitty stunts. And I've read multiple mangas where I'm convinced those authors did exactly the same thing too. -____-;

But I have read little snippets here in the comments on how in the WN, Greed threw little shit into a wall and shattered a bunch of her bones, possibly breaking her spine so she'd be paralyzed for the rest of her jail life. >:D Now seeing that would have been a hell of a lot more satisfying than just a dumb bitch slap but - of course - LORD FORBID we do anything truly fatal/harmful to an ML's family when they need to prevent their deaths in order for dumb character growth to occur. One, that I might add here, hardly seems necessary here since the only thing she truly NEEDS to learn is that probably most of the other Kingdom/Empires/ect. out there are all horribly corrupt. And now the best way to fix them is to FREAKING PURGE the entire rotten system currently in place and replace it with one that actually works and isn't filled with evil noble psychopaths. XD

Man, I had the biggest smile and cracked up a bit when she slapped her sister. Her sister does not think past the first sentence she says. She accused her sister of manipulating a dragon while simultaneously admitting that she had stole her sisters fiancé. How she gonna fuck up that fast and still try and convince Greed that Eliana is bad?

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone so dumb and evil?

Well, at least they got their comeuppance.

Also, WTF Jill. Now you show up? Where were you when Eliana was about to be beheaded?

Okay.
I dropped this series because I had a feeling it would come out with the whole sister is evil plot.
I jumped into this chapter to see if I was right.
And dammit I was right. 👿
This is the tenth villainess/broken engagement party plot I've read where the supposed heroine/third-wheeler is the evil girl and is stupidly evil for the sake of making the "villainess-not-villainess" or ruined girl look like a saint. I've read too many Kwebtoons with this plot as well, but c'mon. Why do they have to make girls pit against each other? Why does it have to be like this? It's such a weak and re-used troupe now that I'm playing a bingo card out of these plots! It's already bad as it is that the male isekai troupes have literally gotten bored of their own troupes. (Give me back Log Horizon levels of intrigue!)

People can like this story if they want, that's their right, but dammit, I'm more angry at the repetitive cliche of the ruined woman in this shtick. I betcha, if you put the same characters in the real-world/slice of life setting, this story is as good as another hana yori no dango (which is another story I loathe).

Oh, and good job TLs for the translations.

I like the conclusion in the credits a lot more. .__.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the glorious translation 😆❤️

Those last 2 pages 😂 quality memes and they were so accurate 😂

@Singingbun Now I am not going to say your wrong. However I just want to say that this story is a little different and that her sister literally only showed up in like 2 chapters. She also wasn't a very big part of this story. She only appears in the first and latest I believe. Most of the story revolves around FL and Greed interacting with each-other. This conflict is literally treated like a sub/side plot of her visiting her home for requesting aid with their new kingdom and being miss treated because the guy in charge put her under false crimes and lied to the king.

That slap was soooo satisfying! But after all the build up of both princes and whatnot this payoff feels underwhelming... we barely could follow the consequences of swapping fiances.

Also both father and sister were comically evil in the end wich takes a bit of the enjoyment; nobody is that stupid.

This was a pretty satisfying chapter hahaha
Now the little prick of a crown prince needs some butt woopage and we're all good

Dex-chan lover
The need to double post makes me pathetic, I know. I just suddenly got reminded of one of the "I'll Obtain Happiness" anthology stories where the "heroine" was a schemer who screamed at the MC for "taking" the man she really wanted. She then got assassinated in a narration box but she was unstable as all get out.

So... upon closer inspection, I'll get off my horse and agree with the majority. Giving the sister a curse like the father got wouldn't be enough. She is a danger to Eliana and needs to be put down.

Lolol, the credits though

Just listen to her raised voice, it’s proof of her facade coming under fire!
Lol, the projection is hard to miss

Greed should of just did the same to Luna as he did to the dad. At least it isnt a direct kill so Eliana wont feel as bad but it ensures Eliana’s safety in the long run

Dex-chan lover
Seriously! How did that sweet baby in the flashback turn into that double crossing greedy bitch?

Users who are viewing this thread