My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

What the fuck even is the point of treating your eldest daughter so poorly? Like, as a political ploy, she was very compliant and then you discarded her regardless because the younger sister just begged for it? So then what even was the point of raising her to begin with? There is literally no fucking logic or reason to the way they treated her, whether with good or even bad intentions. Like even as a shitty family, they benefits absolutely zero from treating her the way they did, so I continue to wonder why.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man.
They should've just beheaded the King and put it on display by the capital's gate.

Given that the royalty and nobility is full of idiots I'm surprised the country even lasted this long.
-------
@OsoJr They're nobility. Have you ever played Total War games? Your character's daughter was mainly a tool for making political marraiges. A pawn. Now, events here are a bit exagerrated, but still a possible scenario in a medieval society.

This was some satisfying bitch slapping AHHAHAHA
ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE MEMES

i didnt thinks it was possible for the little sister to get anymore stupid........looks like i was wrong....

The memes at the end 😂😂😂😂 SUPER AWESOME! Summarised the chapter pretty well! And that scenario with Gaston, Belle and beast... Too good! Really, you guys are soo creative. I cannot appreciate it enough 😊

I'm not into BDSM but hot damn did choking that bitch have me at the cusp of erupting. She got what she fucking deserved. And, ooooh, that SLAP. Mmm! Beautiful. Just. So fucking BEAUTIFUL. Like, JEEZ. I HEARD the manga in that instance. Whew. Those few pages were just so god damn, mm.

But then FL just had to go soft and spare her sister, letting her shitting foul mouth run off again and ruin my mood. Seriously, sister or not, she. tried. to. KILL. you. And not just once. The sister's whole damn life was spent spoiled and her only enjoyment? Ruining her older sister's life. FUCK!

The translators know what's up. That meme at the end? Just. Perfect. Absolutely. Perfect.

Edit: Oh yeah, completely forgot about the father. Ahem. BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR FILTHY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS YOU FUCKING SWINE!

@OsoJr Right? Even if she was just a pawn for them, keeping her compliant and loyal would've been ideal. It's extremely obvious that the younger sister isn't as well-equipped to suit their needs, so there was literally no point to doing what they did when it came to the FL. Honestly, it's probably just for pity points. Makes the main character more sympathetic and is supposed to make you want to root for her more. Kinda sucks, but hey - dragon's pretty hot, so I'll keep reading.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... Who knew that meme was so relatable... But yeah, sister is a thot confirmed

Dex-chan lover
The little sister's gonna try something next week and get fucking gutted by those literal blood knights, just watch lol. It'd totally be what she deserves.

Dex-chan lover
The bitch slap was satisfying as fuck.

I hope that whispered conversation was Jill telling her about the Birds and the Shinzo Abe's.

Users who are viewing this thread