My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Fun fact: you can't fix stupid. No matter how you try, it's just Impossible, like trying to drink the entire ocean.

Dex-chan lover
Ye I get it the sister is a bitch, but can you not be so blatant? I personally, like some nuance

Dex-chan lover
Drawing at the end was just reposting the chapter, odd.

Dex-chan lover
Should have killed Luna. By keeping her alive, Eliana's risking the lives of innocents and those who are close to her when her sister inevitably tries to do some stupid shit to go out in a blaze of glory.

Dex-chan lover
>Threaten to kill the *new* Queen in front of the *new* King
I doubt Jill will be as lenient with her, she'll probably have an "accident" while in custody. Especially since she has to leave Eliana's side to manage the idiots in that kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
So the thing is, as an older sibling, i understand why Elianna didn't kill her sister but let lord greed destroy her father. Even when my brother was an unforgiveable asshole I still love him. Far more than I do my parents. Over time we talked things out and now 10 years after the fact we have a genuinely healthy relationship. Some relationships cant be fixed just like some people can be fixed, but sometimes you have to hold out hope that you can fix them regardless.

@kaminomikan I understand the notion that killing your father is pretty bad, but she was gonna put him out of his misery quickly by beheading him, yet Greed comes along and condemns him to a long and painful death instead. That’s pretty fucked up to do that to someone.

@Hollow7F In the WN, after Eliana convices Greed to not kill Luna, he yeets Luna into a wall, in which she passes out and has many broken bones.

Meh, if it was me, i would let greed to choke her to death. She's manipulative, leaving her alive would endanger Eliana's life. She's dumb, someone might use her, offering her power and else.

Aggregator gang
if she didnt want to kill her should have put the same curse as the father on the little shit, there was no reason to let her live aside from stupid sentimentalism that in the long run is gonna make more people suffer, how stupid you have to be to love a sibling like that when she basically robed her future and even when you save her ass she still screams that is going to kill you.

Users who are viewing this thread