My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Im agree with the translator, Luna should have go down to earth like how Gaston do lol
How can you hate Eliana when she like sacrificing her everything, she didnt even greedy for things that she couldnt have and just give everything she had for her sister just because her father command her to. Eliana didnt even had a freedom when she living with her with the so called "family" Why cant they just leave her alone and let her have freedom that she couldnt have before 😢

Group Leader
Husbandragon should've put the same insomnia curse to the king and that little bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I understand not wanting to watch her sister get choked to death, even after everything she's done, but it still feels like a mistake to leave her alive.

Dex-chan lover
im more surprised that even after the fact, eliana's dad still thinks of her as just a disposable pawn and straight up gave her a sword to KILL GREED in broad daylight. i was in his position i wouldve sweet talked her and try to make her convince greed to not invade the kingdom or something.

what a dumb dad

Contributor
Hmm..I think Eliana should have slapped her sister once again after she throw more insults.
And again, until she learn to shut up, until she say sorry.

Good chapter anyway, it's time to throw away the useless and greedy ppl in control, and put new, and better people.

I would it would have been better suited to see the sister choked out, but it's a breathtaking sense of humanity to convince Greed to let her little sister live. There are enough revenge plots.

Fed-Kun's army
I've never seen more truth than those last 2 pages.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I expected the sister to have some sort of supernatural or otherwise extreme persuasion ability.

That she doesn't means that she's probably only a potential antagonist for one more arc, before she winds up executed.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm it was satisfying but I felt it could have been executed a little better. Whatever, as long as the little shit gets her just deserves that’s all that matters

Thrown from a cliff = i aint dead and i WILL be back in every isekaish manga

Group Leader
These stories are so one dimensional. Only reading for the art. The characters are shitty as is the plot. Typical generic shit

Shittiest of antagniats so the boring MC can look better in comparison and we can cheer when they meet there ends. Because apparently its.hard for readers of shoujos to actually use there Brains and understand nuance

And then you have galaxy hrain readers going "noooooo only revenge me want revenge"

Theses type of stories are starting to become insults

Otome isekai type stories have ruined the shoujo genre. Even typical high school oom romcoms had characters with more depth then whatever the fuck these sorry excuses are

Users who are viewing this thread