My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

Dex-chan lover
this is similar to "future queen who got her engagment broken" manga but its lacking too much
altough normaly that kind of mangas are normaly bad and cliche they have some point that makes them readeable but this has not
characters are plain story overall is bit dumb art is decent chemistry is close to none and story is predictable from start
its only good point is story is it is not braindead like its peers ( which doesnt save the manga much)
I dont find this manga bad but it has nothing interesting so a weak 5/10

I don't think the author knows how to write villains or introduce conflict? I'd recommend you skip to chapter 13 and give it a read, the king in this scene just kind of flips out for no reason and her dad suddenly turns evil the chapter before. Overall, the plot moves way too fast for you to get any satisfaction out of the villain's getting killed. Honestly, it might be more fun to just make fun of the latest chapters rather than reading from the beginning.

Edit: @TRShottie, lol you might be giving them too much credit there.

reu

Dex-chan lover
If this manga was about Chris it would so much more interesting.
Chris is best boy and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise. He's such a good ML the mangaka had to make him into comedic relief so that the readers know who the official ship is.

. He, a commoner, through his own effort and talent, rose to one of the highest positions in the kingdom;
. That peasant fell in love with one of the few people who supported and acknowledged his efforts, but she was not only one of the land's top nobles, but also the crown prince's fiancee. Having lost all hope he sought her to serve her as best he could;
. His love's engagement was broken so he left all that he had achieved behind to be with her, and even when he learned that she was to be sacrificed he continued with his doomed search;
. When he finally found her, he was much too late to save his treasured lady, this time she had been taken not by an higher ranked person but by an entity that altogether surpassed humanity. Even then, though the outcome was certain, he chose to stand against it;
. Having been completely defeated he learned that his beloved was content in to be the Dragon's Queen he once again endeavored to give his life in her service as best he could, searching for any and all ways to offer her aid and comfort;
. And now the even that last thing could still offer to his princess, his life's work, his expertise as a kingdom's head magician, as twice been proven to be insufficient, he's been denied the one thing he always strived for and has failed her.

Instead of that we get hihi Chris is a pervy simp, lol hihi the dragon is a kuudere, lol + muh ebil sis, muh ebil papa, muh dumdumb/ebil fiance, king, nobles and magicians.
So yeah, fuck dragons and fuck bestiality, Chris is a best.

reeeeeing over

I do wish the author went with murdering the family; retribution for all the abuse. At this point, I am reading to understand the hilarious memes at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread