My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

Seriously? What's wrong with people of her birth country? On what base do they hate her? Did she murder someone? They are the one who unfairly dismissed hee for no absolute reason!!

cant wait for chapter 12 to get translated .... i have no idea what they talked about but could only guessed

Bruh what the hell is wrong with those court magicians, she already sent a note that she was coming to trade wheat and reestablish relations with that shit country, pisses me off 😤

God I fucking hate that stupid fucking magician chris i wish nothing more but for him to be turned to ashes

Double-page supporter
Of cours eit ends there and now i have to wait for the enxt chapter, still good read so far to kill time

maybe she should have brought another negotiator who's a native of the other kingdom now owned by Lord Greed? Because both of them are from this kingdom... who can prove that they really are here for negotiations, especially if the bastards denies the existence of the letter?
IDK, is this plot pushing their rude actions or just their innate rudeness?

😅The author really makes us want to hate MC's family, ex-fiance, and the wizard dude. 😅

Aggregator gang
it is too bad the novel translations are not past the manga in any way. I am too lazy to do anything about it.

Man, I wonder if I can truly wait a month for the continuation... Damn cliffhangers

Contributor
@rougeblush

Where can I read the manga raws anyone please

No use reading the raws, because the translators here TL new chapters as soon as they come, it's a great team.
People who talk about future events are people who have read the Light novel.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me but the webnovel link is no longer working?
sigh, should have read it while i have the chance, or perhaps someone got another idea how to read the WN ver again?

Users who are viewing this thread