My love for my roommate is one-sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Translation:

Author: "Oh shit, I fucked up and made Kanata too unlikable last chap, how do I get back on track to the fluffy yuri now? :notlikethis:

THROW CUTE KITTIES AT THE READERS!
SURELY THAT WILL MAKE THEM FORGET LAST CHAP'S FUCK UP!" :win:
i mean this chapter is very much like the ones all before i feel like somethings building up more than this just being backpedaling

Yeah, I get the feeling the author is building up to Kanata's redemption arc soon.
why would anything of their relationship change just bc of smthn she thought and has always thought that she didnt even say? ofc its gonna keep going the same as it was already until eventually smthn happens that tips it over

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
why would anything of their relationship change just bc of smthn she thought and has always thought that she didnt even say? ofc its gonna keep going the same as it was already until eventually smthn happens that tips it over
It could just be growth, honestly. Like, i don't think most people notice but everyday you become just a tad bit different right? Like, everything that happens no matter how monotonous develops you as a person, it could just be that with time, she gets a little bit more mature, that every experience she has had with all her failed relationships get to her a little more and she starts to accept her relationship with our mc and treasure it even more, even developing more of a backbone to maybe push for something else.

I'm not saying she's like, extremely likeable lmao, but i do think it's kind of very human-like for someone with so many failed relationships to be scared to change a "friendship" that has worked for SO long to something else, when she has never had success in these other relationships, also, our mc hasn't confessed ever either (if i remember correctly) so even if she does know how our mc feels she might also feel kind of insecure about it.

Hope this doesn't sound too up on my own ass lmao, this is my first time answering to a comment on this site :aquadrink:

It could just be growth, honestly. Like, i don't think most people notice but everyday you become just a tad bit different right? Like, everything that happens no matter how monotonous develops you as a person, it could just be that with time, she gets a little bit more mature, that every experience she has had with all her failed relationships get to her a little more and she starts to accept her relationship with our mc and treasure it even more, even developing more of a backbone to maybe push for something else.

I'm not saying she's like, extremely likeable lmao, but i do think it's kind of very human-like for someone with so many failed relationships to be scared to change a "friendship" that has worked for SO long to something else, when she has never had success in these other relationships, also, our mc hasn't confessed ever either (if i remember correctly) so even if she does know how our mc feels she might also feel kind of insecure about it.

Hope this doesn't sound too up on my own ass lmao, this is my first time answering to a comment on this site :aquadrink:
yeah i get it. in my head it was either this or what i said and i feel like this is prob the more likely one but i just was replying fast without thinking about it that much. could still be what i said and maybe that would lead to some kinda character development but yeah i feel like what you said is more likely

Dex-chan lover

plus she's been doing nothing but dating guys so not rly any hint of her being bi versus "you're the exception" but guess she's aware of the roommate b/c of how she stared/the previous chapter

Double-page supporter
yeah i get it. in my head it was either this or what i said and i feel like this is prob the more likely one but i just was replying fast without thinking about it that much. could still be what i said and maybe that would lead to some kinda character development but yeah i feel like what you said is more likely
Yeah! your idea of what might happen is very possible too really lmao, like, it could be that the author is thinking the same as many people have said here, that maybe they think they made her a bit too unlikeable, or haven't really thought that far ahead about how exactly to organically develop the relationship and will actually have a big "push" moment or something like that.
But i always wanna have faith that these authors could have a cooler approach to the romance, maybe bit more of a realistic development for the protagonists!, that's always awesome to see :win:

Double-page supporter
Translation:

Author: "Oh shit, I fucked up and made Kanata too unlikable last chap, how do I get back on track to the fluffy yuri now? :notlikethis:

Can I ask why being afraid of a friendship being broken because of past history makes her unlikable?

Dex-chan lover
Translation:

can you stop with this stupid idea of perfection? as if it was such a god damn big deal! yes she is flawed and so fucking what? you lot act like are PERFECT! also she TRULY is thinking she has an friendship going! not wanting to destroy it because she figure out hana has a crush on her is OK and valid! they know eatch other for a long time! you lot suck ass at relationships LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Can I ask why being afraid of a friendship being broken because of past history makes her unlikable?
is because people that never saw a real life relationship are talking out of their arse, so you got comments like that,

it was not such a bad thing as people say, because it did show they knew etch other for a long time, she did get to notice at one point hana has feelings for her, and she has an reason to not wanna destroy the friendship since she has a hard time making one.

Users who are viewing this thread