My Love Tiger

I haven't read this in a WHILE. Is the MC still being treated like a third rate human being by all the women and just taking it?
'Cause that really got on my nerves.

@Dr_siegbert_dirk It's drawn very good. I actually liked it at first. However, the MC is almost everytime treated like a garbage by almost everyone, except our lil tiger girl. It's fine if it's once in a while, but if it's used almost everytime it's getting into my nerve, especially when that cowgirl intervened. If you're fine with a story where the MC is totally a masochist, then probably you'd like this manhwa. if you're not, probably this manga isn't for you. However, at least it's not a manhwa that has any cheating drama instead, so there's no mental scar inside my heart, lol.

I would’ve think this was a Classic Japanese Rom-com From the time I was reading this, but now i found out, it’s korean. What? I got childhood anime vibes from this?

Fed-Kun's army
@Dr_siegbert_dirk: Reading their comment, it makes it sound like the MC is worthless and WANTs to be abused. No, it's just one girl who is a violent tsundere (the childhood friend in Chapter 1, but not many like her), his maid who is something of a kuudere sadist, and the others are just strong personalities in different ways. The MC is actually pretty smart and quick on his feet. He pretends to act like x, y, z, but it's part of a plan of his to (overall) keep the peace. Calling him a masochist is inaccurate but an understandable mistake.

I say read it for a few chapters and make your own decision. If it's still not your cuppa, drop it like a sack o' trash.

Ever since the fox was introduced the story became unbearably bad. The author should close this shit already and move on...

Group Leader
Thank you to MyLoveTiger for fixing the mistakes I made in chapters 32-38.

Also, long strip bad. I'm getting rid of that tag for all our sanity. This is meant to be read like a manga, from right-to-left.

Is anyone still translating this, if so when is next chapter coming? Or better yet when is it going back to work?

Hey I just wanted to ask if this is still being translated? If not, why? Is the patreon not bringing in enough?

@ZerotoUnknown It sorta happens gradually over the course of the first 30-40 chapters if I remember correctly. Apparently the author was extremely focused on accurately transcribing the source LN (to the point that I'm pretty sure we are only just now entering LN volume 7) so big developments and such will take time.

Users who are viewing this thread