My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Dex-chan lover
Really hoping the “hero” comes to save the saintess so we can get them both out of the way, though given that mc got the dark half, I’m guessing the hero got something as well

Dex-chan lover
yeah actually the first 2 revenge are fairly quick too in the novel, but
it get more slower in the next arc, since he get more obstacles in between and what not, beside the 3rd being the hero and he end up running away until the last arc of the novel lol, at least in the next arc he meet Yurin, which will be his 2nd and last companion, he only need Sia/Shea and Yurin in his life anyway

@Hitspark that one that died in the previous chapter was some random called Vance, the hero is called Yuno

Dex-chan lover
just kill her. She seems like the type to escape and plan revenge despite being wrong

Fed-Kun's army
Why kill her on a secluded place? Shouldn't he expose her as the bitch she is in front of her people? That would have been way better

Dex-chan lover
He should be thankful, it was the power of NTR that got him this powerful in the first place kekw

Group Leader
If I know this one they are fates worse than death for this bitch and this is gonna be glorious 😆

Users who are viewing this thread