My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
the plot thickens, also some knights lmao
I thought for sure she'd use her power on the girl tho

Fed-Kun's army
@hkzkthx
Because his skill is rather inconvenient for physical and mental torture and it's a great warning to stop people from trying to play hero.
Considering his goal isn't just to kill his targets but also to interrogate and torture them. His skill is actually not geared towards that goal all. And it's very easily to cause collateral damage, specifically to people that may want to hurt him, but are simply innocent people being used by evil people.

Double-page supporter
If they weren't already, all the other people he's planning to kill are warned now. He's already put himself at a disadvantage for the sake of drama. Just pick them off one by one while they're alone, and people might not even suspect it's murder and instead think it's a curse or so! His plan, if he has any, is terrible in any case.

Contributor
public executions are always more interesting.

@Undorian if the ex-members of the hero party just start to die out of nowhere, I think the others would still pick up there is something wrong, no matter what he does.

I don't really need an aimless ramble of excuses, just skip to the 'judgement' already.

Dex-chan lover
good thing already know this part after by reading the novel, so curiosity doesnt killing me

Dex-chan lover
Ha. Give the arrogant musclehead a show that his power's useless. Give the manipulative thot a chance to have her lies be worthless.

I guess it's worth appreciating that he tried not to get the innocent templars involved in his revenge despite his hate boner.

Dex-chan lover
@Gagweeb eh, for the most part, this is the same as the novel tho, this part in the novel was just some talk, Sia breaking everyone weapons and armor, then taking Irina to the church
the real part start at the church, with her talking and chrome torturing her, then fooling her and recording her voiced while confessing the party sins/crimes, and then turning her into a monster afterward

Users who are viewing this thread