My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Double-page supporter
Time for the juicy boys.
@beggarSoChan2020l2r3
This wasn't detailed in the manga but he was the first person she was with. She is just a crazy narcissist that will do anything she wants. Including being a hoe.

I'm getting some Deja vu'
Bet next chapter he's gonna say: "do ya want this rod? or this rod?"

Dex-chan lover
Why did I choose to read this when I knew this slut was gonna sleep with other men, I hate NTR!!!!!

Aggregator gang
MC is too complacent, now all the people who were there know how his skill works. Never leave witnesses, making a grand public execution isn't worth letting the whole world know your trump card.

Dex-chan lover
The skill itself can't be countered but MC's physical capabilities are very limited for his now frail body

Hence he haven't even unlocked his full potential, which some of his potential gets transferred to Sia...

The MC is stupid why will you go around screaming how your skill works to your enemy? they will find his weakness and find a way to kill him

Dex-chan lover
The preview or something at the end looks like something rather interesting to read

Did his power erase her magic when she tried to use it on him? If so, thats kinda disappointing. As soon as her power was revealed to be mind control, I thought there'd be an actual threat

Yeah the best part is coming i will fucking wait on this the best punishment for that bitch

Cliffhanger but..............KILL KILL KILL
TORTURE HER TO THE AGONIZING PAIN
BOIL HER RAPE HER WITH AN ORC CHOP HER TO PIECES

Users who are viewing this thread