My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Dex-chan lover
damn, this has to be the lowest rating i've ever seen

is this worth at least checking out

Dex-chan lover
Plot ks pretty meh and edgy. Not really into Netorare if it's a cute girl and MC is actually an MC (netori is hot always)

But anyway, I'll never be tired of saying the first cover art we see on chapter 1(iirc) is goddamn glorious!!!! Those skin folds, clothes folds, that armpit, that gaze, blonde long straight hair, priestess outfit, thigh high socks.... Too perfect aaaahhhh!!!!!!

This is my latest record on dropping mangas
Forget chapter 1, i dropped this after reading the title

It makes sense why they stretch this story so much. He has five enemies, and he kills each of them instantly. but you can't really stretch that too many chapters unless you really go hard at the fractional chapter

@Wakahisa Lol then you must be really stupid. I at least read half a chapter, and this is actually at least ok. But you have to read to know if it´s good or not. Why don´t you just go to NHentai?

kinda generic
just go read the webnovel instead because of release intervals
wtf is that title lmao

should've dropped it at chapter 2 or 3, decided to drop it at 4 completely

awakens an actually BS skill (just damage 9999). Out of all the ways to kill an opponent, just do 9999 damage per second LMAO. It's like an admin command. Can't even call it a skill really.
the MC has seemingly contradictory nature and actions (his revenge seems so half-hearted, stills holds up a caring attitude towards everyone else except his targets)
i know the author's trying to make the world/characters seem brutal, but the execution sucks because the MC's thoughts/internal monologue and his words to those brutal characters takes away the focus--the MC just yammers on about his skill for a paragraph or two then another character dies. A similar thing happens in Yugi-oh (not hating), but at least in Yugi-oh, the explanations seem pretty cool, makes sense, seems reasonable, and illustrates the character. However, the MC's explanation in this manga is like "I do 9999 damage....PER SECOND!"

Fed-Kun's army
shouldn't have switched the cover, that armpit was the only good thing about this manga

Users who are viewing this thread