My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

I don't get why people hate it so much already. It's a good ol' revenge story that hasn't gotten very far yet.

And at the very least its better than Mr. Rapey MC from "Redo of Healer"

I don't get why people hate it so much already. It's a good ol' revenge story that hasn't gotten very far yet.

And at the very least its better than Mr. Rapey MC from "Redo of Healer"

To the ones who are saying why we are cursing this manga. It is because of its story. There are spoilers below from manga below.
Irina is truly a bitch and a slut. She slept with many guys,pope, holy knights, and even ntr'd our hero. Hero is a typical shoumen who talks about justice always but himself bounded by lust. He has no repentance for what wrong he has done. The MC's master is a gay who selects beautiful guys who has aptitude in magic and trains them in magic and sex. Ewwwww.😅 .

Now why I hate this story plot is because villains are dumb. They literally wait for mc to reach to them and kill them . They don't escape lol why? Also after some chapters in novel u will be bored because always author tries to justify every MC's actions as he is always good and all other guys are always evil. They are no grey characters. Wow. I mean this MC's special ability of fixed damage is dumb. Though in later half mc can share his other abilities with his companions. That is goood. But again they are side characters, can't do anything by themselves and need the intervention of mc to solve everything. BS.

@pradyutvam Still better than Redo of healer LMAOOO! I watched it from ep0min0 and skipped only the rape scenes, I finished all 5 episodes in less than 10 minutes

Dex-chan lover
Another 1/10 for insufficient content.
Like anyone needs to start a manga with less than 10 chapters.

I yelled back when I heard thunder
But I'm down to one last breath
And with it let me say, let me say..

Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking
Maybe six feet ain't so far down

Dex-chan lover
@Houryon to answer your question, even if is kinda late, the previous cover used here was from the Light Novel, so since the volume 1 cover of the manga is already available, it got changed for that one

@Odin128 only half the chapter was translated, I don’t get why they do this I’d rather wait for a full chapter even if it took longer. So annoying and not a good read.

I really don't know if I'm having a stroke right now or this manga got half of it's content left in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@honeylemonmilktea We all know why, everyone likes reading these edgy revenge tales as it's satisfying to see an MC actually accomplish their goals of revenge, but everyone also thinks that if the MC is over powered, quick to anger, and murders more than a few people it becomes too low brow to be considered anything else than trash. People are weird like that.

Aggregator gang
I actually appreciate the fast pace and even though the MC is OP, he’s relatively level headed and logical about the whole thing. It’s generic but not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread