My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Dex-chan lover
when the title showed my lover was stolen
and the cover art you see above depicts a woman in chains
i thought just what i hate the most
resident sex object playing the role of damsel in distress
but nope
Bowser didn't just pop in and snatch up his lover
man just got cuckholded by a dishonest thot (author probably got cheated on and stayed a simp for a girl who was taking advantage of him)
which begs the question why is this even the name
b/c im sure after the first 5 chapters, this will all become irrelevant and the man will move on with his life
guess my problem is with these long names that are always just
really stupid
there's another one about inferior skill thermal
and 5-6 chapters in its revealed this is the MOST broken skill
all of these names just feel like shitty misnomers
and if its a stupid name on purpose, well you've just got a real retarded name thats going to stick with your story b/c you decided to meme

anyways, this is aight so far, a solid 5... its harem so (given the context/title) my expectations for even the slightest amount of character depth is rather low

for those interested on the original work this is the link to the webnovel : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-lover-was-stolen-and-i-was-kicked-out-of-the-heros-party-but-i-awakened-to-the-ex-skill-fixed-damage-and-became-invincible-now-lets-begin-some-revenge/

@Red_808 Read the spoiler
this reminds me about a game "thug hero party" game, or something really great story if you discover all the endings
PD: I read the novel and
is nothing special same old shit the girl is a bitch and all the party are scum just like in "dungeon seeker"

Dex-chan lover
Hello <My Lover Was Stolen, And I Was Kicked Out Of The Hero’s Party, But I Awakened To The EX Skill “Fixed Damage” And Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin Some Revenge>.
We welcome you into the "mangas with an unnecessarily long and specific title" club. Enjoy your stay :)

Having read the WN it's pretty standard fare.
Fighter is a rapist and murders and plunders for fun.
Cleric really did love MC, but loved the thought of being powerful and married with the hero more, basically power-hungry bitch.
His wizard teacher is a generic corrupt researcher who only cares about possibilities.
Hero is a womanizer who wants to fuck things and be powerful. As soon as the Cleric goes missing he moves onto a new fuck.

@SoulOverCaos

H6AkHE3.jpg

@Caboozles - And therein lies my biggest distaste for these kinds of stories. If harem's, rom-coms, etc are generic, THESE kinds of stories can only be written a certain way with extremely small differences between them.

If people find the above boring because their "all the same", you can read just ONE of these types of stories and you'll have read them all. That's incredibly pathetic, lol.

PS: I'm not talking about stories that have NTR, but stories based on it.

Power Uploader
Added NU link but, couldn’t find the official raws link... Maybe it’s only released in magazine for now...

Contributor
Title like this make me want to NOT read the manga.

Ffs, i want a title, not a description of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread