My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

creapy laugh and smilecant wait for herro team assasination chapter hehehehehehe HAHAH

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate these titles that summarize the whole manga and make it clear that I don't need to read it.

I can play hide and seek in that long ass summary... Ohhhh wait!!! Its not the summary!? ITS THE FUCKING TITLE!?

its un-official title has become:
"I am a magician in the hero’s party. I fought the Demon Lord’s army alongside people like Irina, the lover who vowed to marry me in the future, and the hero, Yuno, who was my close friend. We were all close companions. However, that was only in my mind. My lover, Irina, became intimate with the hero, Yuno, and I was sacrificed to make the hero stronger. My magic powers were snatched away and I was kicked out of the party. Demons surrounded me as I was on the verge of death and I was driven to a corner. At that moment, I awakened to a “darkness” within myself. Amidst my despair, I acquired an unrivaled skill. Now with this skill, I could exact revenge."

description: see the title.

Was wondering why this had such a low rating with only 1 chapter out, but holy crap did that first half end at a terrible part.

Fed-Kun's army
At least they got the intro over with quickly. Nobody cares, after all! Now let’s see how edgy it gets. :-D

Apparently, the original novel of this manga is somewhat disappointing. I am saddened that many fail to create a good revenge story without soaking it completely in edge.

it feels like someone fed every single edgelord incel revenge fantasy manga into an AI, told it to write one, and it came up with this

Users who are viewing this thread