My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Dex-chan lover
The one I wanted to see the most is next hope she gets it harder than all the others since she NTR'd our MC ain't gonna tolerate that shit nope not one bit!

Dex-chan lover
ah yes can't wait for the next one in manga version, reading it was ok, but hopefully the manga don't tone it down much

yes she is next, no one else show up in between, he don't really kill her, but he torture her for some time, then when you think he is going to forgive her by turning her an ally, he turn her into a conscious monster and send her away to fight remnant of the demon king army, in the after story, she didn't die because never found any, but is forever in that form trying to hunt demons due to the subordinate order mc gave her and running away from whoever that try to hunt her

Fed-Kun's army
I like it so far its taken a WHILE to get here but at the time it feels worth it. I want the Bitch's death to be 1000x worse this the dukes.

Dex-chan lover
going for the big prize already? umh im guessing another member of the party will get in their way

Dex-chan lover
Bro, I think we can spare Swordswoman Farrah
Presidential pardon, myabe

Dex-chan lover
If youre an edgy avenger you cant just go around with a cheerful waifu tier follower

Double-page supporter
The priestess is a thot you'll see why soon
can't wait till the mc turns her into a monster 😈

Fed-Kun's army
@tseng that kind of revenge it's still not enough for me to be satisfied that THOT deserve getting rape by ugly bastards or orcs
3:D muahahahahahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread