My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Fed-Kun's army
Lol what a fucking thot slutty hoe whore like her pussy now can put a large hose inside her lol

Maybe this got reuploaded or something?

Man i can't wait for the MC Torturing that bitch because looking at the cover that's gonna her fate lmfao

To the people that mentioned that theyve read this chapter before, basically its a more compiled version of chapter 4.1 and 4.2 but with the addition of chapter 4.3, so please take the time to read where you last left off at chapter 4.2. Honestly it took you guys longer to comment that youve read this chapter before than skip to the end part to figure out that there was new pages added o. O

Dex-chan lover
ooooh I can't wait to see her new form once the MC is done with her.....ending of the novel was truly satsfying altho tbh i feel like the manga is moving too fast ngl

Dex-chan lover
Mmmm, shame he didn't get his revenge on the hero, but on the other hand, said hero already got his shit handed to him and went out in a particularly humiliating way, so it kinda evens out, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
vance isn't the hero, the hero's name is yuno. Vance is just some random

It's good to know she's always been a bitch, now our boy can slay this thot without remorse.

@thusdas The WN is, the LN is still being published.

Users who are viewing this thread