My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Dex-chan lover
He totally could've just stood to the side of this parade and had her die by being within his range as she passes in front of him, without anyone knowing why, isn't it.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update,

@TetraSky The reason he didn't do that is the same reason why every MC in these kind of manga always choose the most ineffective way possible to kill someone. To create drama.

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky if that make you statisfied and that is not a problem but the thing is what he going to do to her is the most cruel for her since
he turn her in to a beast which hunted the remain of demon kingdom for eternity

@TetraSky now that wouldnt be a satisfying revenge now would it?yes he would kill her, but he wouldnt be satisfied knowing that she was killed not knowing who did it. Thats what i think at least :3

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky yeah he could, but there is a very specific reason he didn't do that

beside torturing her for a bit, he needed for her to confess all of her and the hero party crimes/sins, so he make a recording of that using a voice jewel/orb, which is important for the endgame, if he killed her right away, there would be none of that

@Rusty5555 well then again, she just used his power to just get into a good position to get to the priest. It's like a job. If you know someone who works at a fancy restaurant, that person can plug you in with the higher ups and get you a position there.

well my opinion except for some women almost everyone is like irana there will be people who will call me how dare you call girls like that ,bro then you are just a simp love should not be blind it should be trust that makes its foundation almost every breakup caused for my friends were initiated by their girl like ratio is 10:2 so you can imagine how related this is to real life and also 3 of them were cheating so irana is not alone in this world girls are way more dangerous than lion in wild

Dex-chan lover
Irina: "Hoo... Are you approaching me? Instead of running away, you chose to get closer to this Irina?"
Chrome: "I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer."

Users who are viewing this thread