My Master, the Wolf Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope MC doesn't pull an absolute bitch move and fuck her over.

I don't trust him anymore either sadly. Especially when he said when his lies were "premeditated" meaning planned before committing something. Plus he had pretty untrustworthy thoughts when he was going to follow her to the forrest.

Well he's blushing so we may have hope that he will love her eventually since he's attracted to her at least.

Phew, at least our wolf queen isn't clueless about his lie, so she won't get fooled that easily.

Dex-chan lover
Don't get me wrong, I'd be pleased to see the romance progress. But I think it's a little weird that everyone's all "Why U lying to" (that person who is about to murder you if you don't lie). Like honestly, because she's blond and hot is everyone just dumping down the memory hole that she's a ruthless killer who is, right there and then, in the process of saying "Convince me or you are a dead man"?

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
people think he lies to her, but he is not. it's in the fucking name of the series.

Dex-chan lover
@karolyn OK, but why?
Me, I normally root for the underdog. That sure ain't her. Or I root for good people; that would be neither of them. But if you look at what they've actually done to date, she's done far nastier things than he has, and she's done them more gratuitously--she uses humans as toys because she feels like it. He schemes, to gain some control over his life, and in the long term maybe to save his country. Heck, it's to the point where when he does fall for her, let's face it, we're talking Stockholm syndrome.
There are two reasons I can see to root for her: 1. She's sad sometimes. 2. She's really gorgeously drawn.

The bizarro thing for me is that if he was being honest and forthright the way everyone seems to want him to be, it would have been a really short webtoon 'cause she would have had him killed well before we got to this chapter.

@Purplelibraryguy
She isn't that ruthless. If she was like you're saying, she would've punished the villagers who killed and defiled the corpse of the werewolf kid but she didn't because she though they paid enough the price by loosing their own children (though we don't know if it was the kids of the culprits who killed the child).
I am not defending her but we've to accept the fact she acts when necessary with a firm hand, like when conquering a new country and let's be honest every country in this world (irl) was united at one point through bloodshed.

I am not forgetting her flaws but I don't see any reason to continue reading this if you dislike the FL.
I personally stopped Lucia where everyone hyped to read it just because it was their first smut novel -.-'

Turn it around to a men, and people will stop saying they hate the MC LOLOL
The empresse is easy one of yhe top 10 of female lead in my list.
She's perfect with all her flaws.

She saw through his lies! Hahaha! She's not dumb. I really like her. Heck, I even have a crush on her! But just because I like her doesn't mean I'm fine with everything she does :>

Users who are viewing this thread