My Master, the Wolf Queen

@moonbread I’m quite sure you don’t understand what FEMINISM stands for- EQUALITY. This is nothing about feminism and is just some shitty reverse of the trashy trope of OP-weak af couple.

@Yogigs And saying men should stand above woman is sick.

@chococreampie I’m only saying feminism because the author is trying so hard to do the reverse roles where females can do whatever to men like just like when men can do whatever to women. Its clearly telling us that women can also do what
men has always been doing but in a really bad example....

@Yogigs I never said that one gender should dominate the other, you’re clearly assuming everything I said. And I never liked those type of webtoon on what you’re trying to say.

Don't matter had sex, lol the person "raping" a guy is a hot ass queen. I guess him being dominated is supposed to show something? Regardless *unzips dicc* Fr tho I dropped this because its boring and wayyyyy to predictable lmaooo.

Aggregator gang
Rich powerful guy fell for a mediocre girl. Not a fan of this kind of story, even if it's gender reversed. Yes, this is what this story is. The rich and powerful character is always a dick. What's more, none of the characters manage to gain my empathy or sympathy (including the ML) even after 20+ chapters. The progression of the plot is so slow and confusing and sometimes I'm not even sure it's moving.

Also, this story is more of politics than romance.

4/10.

This manga is so disgusting and cruel,, like they are not only torturing the protagonist physically but also mentally!!
And the women have a creepy hobby of forcing young men to wear women's clothes??why?? This is not fun or interesting at all i need to erase it from my memory 😭

@RemiChan I find it entertaining. I'm sorry you can't enjoy it. Luckily there are plenty of other manga here for you to read.

Uhm yeah. Deal with all this bullshit, then U'll care. Also... Ya fish getting smelly. Do something about it.

its good as long as you go into it with your brain turned off.

The ML feels way to weird as a character like he doesn't love the empress(with him confessing his love and calling it a "drunken lie") but then she starts making him follow her around and suddenly "oop i guess i love her and am jealous of other men"

The empress is just as if not more confusing with her treating him like a toy. suddenly caring about his feelings then suddenly not anymore. and now with her swooning over him on occasion because he actually decided to... y'know. have a personality

The chemistry between the two is existent at best and terrible at worst. it can be cutesy like the stoic empress being confused and surprised that he(her current lover) kissed her on the cheek despite her literally asking for it. and boring at most other times

In conclusion. turn your brain off and if you can't do that don't bother reading it. if you don't think about it then its a nice simple love story. but warning the moment you begin thinking the thin story layers peel away easily like an orange.
7/10. it works

Contributor
I kind of feel like I should be adding a sexual violence tag after reading the first 8 chapters.

"Fuck me or you die" is pretty straightforward rape. Even if the recipient blushes in humiliation. And adding in psychological degradation as a cherry on top...

I, like many people, have double standards and a morally questionable but nonetheless inextricably extant higher tolerance for women abusing men... but this is way beyond the pale.

Yeah, I'm adding that tag.

What the Queen does is no different from what what so many other male Prince/Duke/Emperors to to female characters all the time,
the Queen is not nearly the same level as cruel as other male leads in the same position of power. The male lead literally asked the leader of one foreign nation [as a a slave] to save him from another foreign leader as a diplomatic meeting. He quiet literally "asked for it" unlike the typical black mail, threaten manipulation that most male characters do so I don't think it can constitute as rape.
You could also point out that slaves can't consent, but she pretty much lets him do whatever he wants most of the time and he makes some openly sexist remarks so he isn't devoid of control. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no one will take over chapter 44-46?

also people, stop with the negative comments. it's clearly not the worst manga ever and not everyone are happy enough with standard romance (where the male is dominant and the female is weak helpless etc etc).

the art is nice and yes the story is still building, that's why it seems slow and not much is going on...

I really like the story. She is not just a woman, she is a wolf woman that’s why she has instincts and need to release them. If I was like her I would have like a harem, I think ‘cause I’m emotional and so. Strong instincts will end me. That’s why I can empathize.

https://newtoki63.com/webtoon/511162/마이로드-울프퀸-43화?toon=일반웹툰&spage=1

Users who are viewing this thread