My Mom's a Superstar - Ch. 28 - University Arc (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
How could you not fall in love after doing all that...? This was a really great way to flesh out Ran Wei's crush on Youji. It's interesting how back it seems to go.

Now onto other stuffs. I'm guessing the manager might be the father of our little MC. Tho looking at her physical features that might still not be the case... Lil Youzi's hair is rather light after all.

Looking forward to part 2!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"You're the eager little kid!" WOW so she DID remember for real?
uh no, that was them acting like they knew each other to get her off the creepy white-haired dude

until the end, only Youji remembered how she met Ren Wei at 16, and even that "meeting" was one-sided, Ren Wei never met Youji until now.

anw, that Han guy was a creep. I hate his fucking guts.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

that was really cute... so the crush goes way back huh

"... and preform along side your favorite musical artiste"
"... haven't I done just that?"
fuck that cute dialogue is going to be stuck in my head for like the next week

Dex-chan lover
Wow this was so cute but also kinda makes me sad that despite that they are not together by now... thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
This has got to be my favorite chapter so far it's just so freaking adorable! Like everyone else I'm surprised they didn't end up together sooner.

Fed-Kun's army
now thiskind of chapter just makes me wanna go back and start piecing stuff together! lovely chapter~

Dex-chan lover
now that we got the heartwarming flirting I guess Part 2 is where we learn the angsty bits about why they never got together, why Ren Wei ended up Canada (also why CANADA lmao), and how Youji ended up with Youzi

Users who are viewing this thread