My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what's worse, reactor 4 is having a meltdown or a nuke heading straight to that reactor.

Dex-chan lover
Rest in peace Osada. We barely knew you. How tragic. Tripping and falling on a katana... that was unsheathed and somehow pointing upwards... multiple times.

I feel disappointed TT_TT
I wanted to see more of Chiyo's reaction and some sort of solution or something TT_TT

Contributor
I thought she would at least cry, this bs all we are doing is running around in circles! She likes him a lot and he likes her a lot but even though they are married she is holding herself back!!! Like wtf!

Fed-Kun's army
jojo-menacing-reo-anime-transparent.png

Group Leader
As cute as this series is, it is still very painful to read with this complete lack of communication between husband and wife. What a couple of losers.

I wish the next chapter would let us know what happened after this incident and not jump into another story.

Supporter
Was there a chapter skipped? I thought the last chapter had Chiyo finally speaking up and voicing her concern of her husband being sick; his reaction was never revealed, but now the scene transitioned into a totally different point of view. Progress = -10.

Dex-chan lover
and now the maid will have to force herself to smile, and now the wife will have to force herself to smile regarding the maid, this is going several levels deep lol

Users who are viewing this thread