My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 2 Ch. 25

i dont think any kind of warning can prepare me for something this lewd

Dex-chan lover
@Riri

Given time period, it's likely this was an arranged marriage where they both happened to be attracted to each others' appearance and personalities.

Also, both are incredibly late bloomers.

Dex-chan lover
Good job Matsumoto-sensei for showing us that even an geriatric and arthritic snail's pace (haha biologists, snails don't have organs) can be appreciated, as long as the pacing is consistent in rate.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not here to see them fuck, I'm here to take in the sugar they radiate into the air.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dang, there is hope.

In the opening chapters it would be "Oh God, how she must be forcing herself on my behalf, I'm a hideous nothing of a man, surely she must despise having been forced into a marriage with me"

Now it's "Durrrrrr she hot". No wallowing in self-pity, his mind is just 100% boner now.

Shouldn't be too long until they finally snap from pure horniness and start getting busy, right?

For once he got it. He didn't though that she was scared of him and knew it was an erotic scream 🤣👍

I consider this progress... I mean he automatically thought her voice was erotic rather than assuming she yelled out in fear lol

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty curious on what happen in their wedding night (refer to ch 21), but damn its on tankoubon and not here yet 😂

@Silfir yup, this is frustating, I cant wait the time for he to laid her, my feelings kinda like a parent or parent in law who cant wait to see a new baby in the house 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread