My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile

Very light-hearted. A good quick read. I found myself grinning at the ridiculous situation.

Serialization. Excellent. Now it just needs the author to make a doujin where they smash it out for days

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, if they ever do the nasty, he's going to get wrecked in all the right ways.

Double-page supporter
It's better then I thought. But it deserves a series. Things really need to polish up and could become a good samurai-romance manga.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all really don't know why she doesn't just demand sex. The story is set at a time when showing lust was unwomanlike. She really can't just act like she wants sex without seeming like a slut or something. Also I'm pretty sure he's too busy honing his skills to care about night time activites.

My man half-tried to NTR the wife away saying "he wasn't worthy" or "good enough" and he just flexed on him

Did somebody else see the high percentage on closed right eyes. reminds me of some other manga... which is the one?(i´m joking obvious)
@pokestarfan Look at the other manga from this author and you can guess how long you can drag this sort of story along...

@PokestarFan
Showing lust wasn't considered unwomanlike, it was considered improper, whether you were a man or a woman. Displaying weakness at controlling yourself and your urges basically meant you were less fit for civilized society, and were thus less desirable as a marriage partner. Although, in the case of the Japanese, they understood sexual desire to be a natural urge that needed an avenue for release, and not as a sin like most Western cultures influenced by Abrahamic religion.

Users who are viewing this thread