My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile

@DanTheMan6383
The Husband isn't hiding his love tho.... He would always say cheesy things in the right scene.... The Wife love her Husband too much and became too thirsty and always tries to hide it because her husband might think she's an improper lady....

@Cheso_No_Akuma Well, he's certainly not displaying full frontal. He's shy about it, so yeah "hiding it" is the wrong phrase to use but he's definitely not being open about it. Otherwise, he'd maybe directly communicate with her to see why she's forcing a smile. THat's my take though.

I mean, I wish to find someone that loves me half she loves his husband. This couple is fucking goals and this story is the best.

I don’t know why but I always think they’re tomioka and giyuu reincarnated and married

Dex-chan lover
The whole missunderstanding thing was kind of entertaining at first, but after 25 chapters, with no progress between them it got hella boring, even annoying at points. Guess i expected 2 much from a comedy manga.

It was kinda cute at the beginning, but after 20+ chapters it seems like they talk more to others than each other. 😒

Judging from the author's previous work, this misunderstanding thing will last for 70+ chapters lol

Users who are viewing this thread