My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Comic Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Super Farmer Recommendations

Dex-chan lover
You forgot to mention the most important one: Bakarina's Harem magic to get them all together lol

Hahaha I'm so happy about this chapter. Haha thank you Katarina sama and friends 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Bakarina's killer smile is the most powerful magic this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
THAT SMILE!!! PROTECT THAT SMILE!!!!

thank you for this!!! <3333

Bruh, he said
"Imma show y'all! I've got a little something up my sleeve!" *BAM* Not one, but THREE cobs! Ooowee. He was ready.

~ And again, Nicole's very presence being amazing in itself. *Pulls out a lightstick and Nicole banner* Kyaaaaa 😆

even though she wouldn't be banished anymore, she's still pursuing farming, ayayay

still, this was a cute chapter lmao

Dex-chan lover
If I remember her saying, she's not exactly worried about being banished but since she's been doing farming for so long it became a hobby for her

I love Alan. He’s just so blissfully unaware that he’s into her. Look at his reaction when Katarina flirted with him first and then every single time when people show their magic like “yo why’s everyone flexin”
ADORABLE

Double-page supporter
NOW THIS IS THE KIND OF SLICE OF LIFE STUFF WITH CHARACTERS I ADORE THAT I LOVE TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!

She just sniped everyone in the heart with that smile and got a killstreak

Dex-chan lover
No one going to ask why gerald had corn on a cob hidden on his person? or how long he must've been waiting to just whip it out and cook it

When your own fiancee competes against you for the hand of another female.

Users who are viewing this thread