My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 12

Well after all, still cliche story about rich man poor woman. But hopefully this turn great, since Johann as the ML has interesting background

Aww poor baby is so conflicted 😭at least I'm glad him realizing his feelings didn't drag out for too long

I'm glad he (finally) became aware of his feelings before it kept dragging out, but the poor boy looks so sad 😣

Heollll Johannn
At first, I thought he was a dummy-kind guy who was good at everything except love. But he actually realized! Oh no. Johan. I’m gonna cry.
Despite being the third son, he is still your son you baka father! Heooooooool

Thank you for your work!

Aggregator gang
Oh nooooo, homie nothing god will come from hiding those feelings

I was always Team Johann, simp boy needs to be happy. Elena and Johann will be the perfect power couple!!!

I still think that you are very dumb, childish and a spoiled brat Johann but at least you are a stable character and I can understand your fellings and sympathize with you. And for that you have my respect and condolences.

TO THINK THAT HE SETTLED WITH THE OBVIOUS CONCLUSION SO SOOOOON!!!! im actually so glad that he did that, i thought i was gonna bust a lung every time he'd associate his feelings with some sort of heart disease. UGHHH JOHAANNNN </333 :(((

To the PR who wrote that lovesick girls note, I was listening to pandora while reading this chapter and as I read your comment, Lovesick girls came on and I thought i was just really good at singing it in my head. But then i looked at my other monitor and saw it had just started playing. Made my night, thanks for the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread