My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 19

emotions this chapter:
yay! elena's heart! progress on the ship!

ugh those stupid bitches :c

thanks for the translation!

Omo, is this Elena developing feelings?
How cute!
But poor Johann will probably have a heart attack by the time she starts actually liking him 😂

This poor boy, he tried so hard to play it cool 🤣

The 2nd hand embarrassment is strong.

Ah, these useless bitches, I'd like to see them try to study and work like Elena and still be the top of the class. How dare they look down on her?!😒

Why are the rich kids always so shocked? Ik their life style is the norm, but I doubt they never heart about how most commoners can't afford golden book marks or have to work from a young age. There's oblivious. And just flat stupid.

Wasn't working against the rules and she got special permission to do so with discretion? If I remember correctly and that's the case, she should had informed her roommate tbh....

Ugh finally another female aside from the FL in one of these manwhas that actually likes the fl and isn’t a snake.

Also her roommate is wearing pants and not a skirt LFG 👏

Fed-Kun's army
Why can't people just mind their business (I mean in real life as well). Honestly I guess being nosy sometimes like if you hear noise in the street and peek to see what's going on...what I don't get it being so invested in other peoples' lives. I can barely care for my own tasks during the day and I can't imagine adding "conspiring against others, planning to put down others, snooping around". That sounds so exhausting

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhhh I was confused as to why they were making a big deal out of her working and then I realized they're noble pricks who've never worked a day in their lives! Duh ! 😒
Also love the small progress between Johann and Elena <3

im kinda looking forward to this drama cause like theyre going to talk bad about elena only for like johann and his friend (sorry dude i forgot your name) and potentially even their club and teachers to come to her rescue. on top of that elena doesnt even need their "rescue" because reality is she works hard and studies hard at the same time AND is still the smartest person in their class. how tf these hoes got so much time and are still dumb shizzz

@beazacha That's what I was wondering too.

Other than the end with the bitches being bitches, it was such an endearing chapter. Their interactions were so cute and heartwarming.

Thanks for the chapter!

"You need to loosen up for me to move"

Pardon me while I go to a corner to giggle like a maniac 🌚

I don't understand. What terrible gossip could possibly come out of the fact that she's busy af

@KairenX the fact that a noble HAS to work to make ends is quite embarrassing. Her familys financial problems is a topic for ridicule. It can lead to wild rumors about her.

@KairenX
It's not about busy, it's about what she is busy with: Embrodiery. And she sells it to a shop. In short, for Nobles this is outrageous in the novel. Because it's beneath a noble to make a living off embrodiery.

Users who are viewing this thread