My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy

the art is absolutely gorgeous, but omg his shoulders and chest and neck are so fucking thick.. like damn...
i hope the artist learns the beauty of femboys someday 😔

I just want to say I love how this series is from a male pov, the pining is so precious this way. It’s so refreshing

a shoujo with the male pov is really rare, now starting to doubt if it's actually a shoujo.

@hamzamangadex
This is actually not a reverse harem I believe, from what little I know from what happens later on, it is basically just Johann and Elena's mutual relationship.
Well, I might be wrong in some parts, so someone correct me if I actually missed something.

I am really liking this! 😍😍 All the characters are looking great! Gosh! ❤ But Johann is so cute and clumsy in how he's handling his feelings for Elena. This is such a gem!

I love how the authour is making us think there's gonna be a love triangle and then makes a big swerve and we're back to Johann being the only one awkwardly pining for Elena

This manhwa is reminding me of a manga called ‘the last game” extremely cute and quite well known shujo manga. It’s also about a rich guy finding himself focusing in the quite cold girl who is a natural genius.

@hamzamangadex It's funny you say this because I thought this whole story was Johann simping for Elena. Idk bout anyone, but I would hate it if the author ruined it by making this a harem (which I believe he/she won't because he/she also knows that)

Users who are viewing this thread