My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy

I'm weak against innocent male lead. He's not stingy or annoying which is good (the opposite of the prideful Last Game's male lead). More fun when the partner is stoic and expressionless. You'll see who becomes dumb because silly little things called love. Kek

Pleaseeee this story is so cute i can‘t stop squealing.... thank you for your hard work and for bringing this manhwa to us!!

I'm just in the prologue and already spotted the cliche " You-are-the-first-person-to-make-me-into-this-so-I'll-be-falling-in-love-with-you f*cking syndrome " . 😆

This really needs no fucking 2nd male lead but oh well its shoujo so ya. Will be ignoring it for half a year and then binge I guess.

i feel bad for saying this, but this kinda reminds me of "last game." the fem lead was also emotionless, and the male lead felt some rivalry against her.

It’s so cute. Since everyone is saying what it reminds them of, he reminds me of Kyoya in Ouran High School Host club. Trying not to paint outside of the frame, to not outshine his brothers. Like Haruhi (though mostly Tamaki) she will teach him to live life as himself and not be so cynical and tightly wound ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
It’s rlly boring and dead lmao. If you wanna fall asleep to something read this

Users who are viewing this thread