My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy

So refreshing to read it in the guy's perspective, and everyone seems normal and just heartwarming. No manipulative, psycho characters. Just genuine good kids experiencing their youth

I'm a reader who has read quite a few mangas and manhwas over the years as well as worked for a few scans. After reading the ones posted by APS, I could really tell that there was a huge compromise on quality. The text was badly phrased, and some of the words were wrongly translated. The text was also badly shaped and the english was extremely stiff. Compared to Aiya, you can see a clear difference in quality. Yes, it's true that APS is fast, but at the cost of quality work that destroys the reading experience. The centering was way off and many things could've been improved on. I'll be dropping this series until the quality picks up or another scans takes over. But I just want to thank both scans for putting in the effort and working hard to release the series.

I really like the depth and thought put into the plot and characters the romance is a huge plus, I adore his denial.
I don't read stories that have a male protagonist but this one is just too great! Can't wait for more :)

Am I the only one who is wimping for Vincent like..... oh lord I literally scream everytime I see him, that man is so fineeer

Jast after reading the description and the title🧐 I had this tought, "will this be like, stalking?"🤔

So like the characters reminded me of the girl and the prince from Miss Not So Sidekick lol.
When I read the summary, of him thinking she's different bc she doesn't pay attention to him is just even more hilarious lol

oh my ghad johann I just wanna hug you. You're reactions are so precious. Please protecc dis boi

Fed-Kun's army
This is giving me "Last Game" manga vibes. Smart and rich ML was defeated by poor and stoic FL which makes him very interested and then rom com ensues. I hope this manhwa will be as good. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread