My Phoenix Is on Top

I wonder why the title is not translated accurately. In Chinese, there are two Kanji for Phoenix, one is male Phoenix and the other is female Phoenix. This one uses female Phoenix, so the title should read as " My female Phoenix is located above/on top".

@Asriel It's really trivial matter. Most of people wouldn't care about what sex is the phoenix until they started reading the manhua. People reading the title would've guessed the idea anyways, since the purpose of title is really just that to summarize the presented idea. As long as its not too far off than the raw title I don't think its any big problem.

Damn I really wanted fourteen to be the one. I guess destined lovers will always be destined

sorry, but can you speed up the update for this manhua i really like this manhua, so pleeeaaassee more
and i really thank you for the translatio. but please hurry up

Group Leader
@luwa0chan We update this as soon as we can = 7-12 days approx. If its still not fast enough you can join us so we can speed up the releases! :D

@Juneosuke
ok i can't join your team, but i can help you in the clean because i am good in the clean
if you want, i can clean to the last chapter in the chinese raw

This series is pretty bad. The art is subpar, the story doesn't make much sense and is told in a confusing manner, the characters are unlikeable, and worst of all, THE WORLDBUILDING IS TERRIBLE. It's absolutely nonsensical, retconning previously established facts only a few chapters after they were first introduced, things get introduced whenever it seems convenient to do so, no matter if it makes sense in the context of the world or not, all these supposedly super important and busy people have waaaaay too much time on their hands, always there to get involved in the next nonsensical drama.

It's such a trainwreck, I can't look away. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Nevermind, I dropped it.

Personally I really enjoy this series and super thankful for the translation team too!

Is this any good? The description sounds quite cringey though the general comments here seems to like it?

https://mangacrush.com/manga/my-phoenixs-on-top/
Try To read this
princess and her ancient vine manga or Princess Agent’s Cultivation Guide or
Shoukan Sareta Kenja Wa Isekai Wo Yuku - Saikyou Nano Wa Fuyou Zaiko No Item Deshita
and Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu

Wwawhhhaaaaatttt what just happened.. Fourteen u better not be dead and and what white tiger and chi yuan...... AAAAAHHHH NEEd more ..

Users who are viewing this thread