My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
Wait the maid is actually suspicious?

I get the feeling she didnt want to come but because yuri requested she came in the last minute to avoid others as much as she could.

@GTX1080Ti @Hollow7F @HOOfan_1
My guess would be that she was indeed involved in parents accident (not necessary in bad way- like she was witness or they saved her first), is from rival family (forbidden love thing) or was orphan and they took care of her in secret, but people still badmouth her after information become public. I mean being mistress is probably off as she most like is in high school and author quite often points out that she just tries to act like adult.

@Kuroageha

Yes I know...hence why I said "involved in his parents' deaths".

There was a flashback in this chapter though about his parents agreeing to go to a past parent day. He used that flashback to say he is used to being alone...so I guess we are to assume they didn't actually go

@MrF0x If not mistress...could be a love child of the father....which would put this in the possible incest + shota category, so hopefully not.

I wonder if when this got serialized, if the publisher asked the author to come up with more backstory for the maid, because the original web comic is far beyond this and there is no hint that she is anything special

Dex-chan lover
The other butler is here ! Which means the little girl will make her appearance sooooon. Hopefully

Dex-chan lover
My own theory about Lilith:

Lilith is a girl from a rich family who was betrothed to Yuuri in an arranged marriage by their parents, for whatever business or political benefit that uniting the two families would bring, but Yuuri's parents died before they could introduce Lilith to Yuuri. Lilith is still interested in the marriage so she's acting as a maid until she can tell Yuuri the truth about their future.

Users who are viewing this thread