My Roommate Isn't From This World - Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
He better watch out she might turn out to be a serial killer yandere, they say it always starts with [stuffed] animals... I knew she was just another one of the crazy humans and not a ghost. He's even crazier for just randomly picking anybody up

Dex-chan lover
what did the teddy even do to her😂 look at the loli bulding a Gundam Fig. so it wasn't only me who noticed..lol
Thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
SHE'S GONNA KILL THE BEAR, NOOOOOOOOO!!

Thak for chapter, me hapy <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
It took a while to build but that's normal because it's an RG

Group Leader
GL with your exams. I can help a bit tho for redrawing and typeset, but only for short series.
Because university doesn't give me that many free time haha.

Fed-Kun's army
nah, an exhibionist always cares about their face afterall. that's why most of the use the mask to hide their face.

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan the spiritualist girl can see all the ghosts like he can. She even made a point to show him different ghosts that were there. She can see the woman and even commented on him picking her up. She just went along with it. It said ghost woman once when referring to her, but I'm still pretty confident she's just a human. She talks to him and asked if he wanted her to pick up some groceries. Plus she said she needed a job. If she was dead she wouldn't mention anything about needing money or food. Also a ghost couldn't just go to a convenience store. Remember what happened with the store in My Lovely Ghost Kana? That didn't particularly go well.

Users who are viewing this thread