My Roommate Isn't From This World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I can see it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so that's why the other version went on hiatus! Well, i don't know about "evil", but he's definitely a disgusting pervert destined to be cursed by some ghost and there's no doubt about it (especially if it's the ghost of some busty girl, she'd probably be the only woman to want him lol)!~ :huh:
Thks for the ch~

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so that's why the other version went on hiatus! Well, i don't know about "evil", but he's definitely a disgusting pervert destined to be cursed by some ghost and there's no doubt about it (especially if it's the ghost of some busty girl, she'd probably be the only woman to want him lol)!~ :huh:
Thks for the ch~
if you count the flasher ..there its 2 .... but ghost-chan wont allow him lol

Supporter
I hope I'm not the only one that feels like a chapter got skipped by the author here? You know, the kind that would bridge the gap of "was there something there?" to "something is here."

Also,
QC: My Roommate
luffy-grandpa-zombie.gif

Group Leader
I hope I'm not the only one that feels like a chapter got skipped by the author here? You know, the kind that would bridge the gap of "was there something there?" to "something is here."

Also,

luffy-grandpa-zombie.gif
There's no missing chapter, the flashback in the first panel is just so the first chapter of the webcomic isn't repeated
After all it's a serialization :)
upfa1q.png
mkgk7i.png

Users who are viewing this thread