My Roommate Isn't From This World - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - A touchdown at the potato party

Dex-chan lover
Probably the best chapter so far, hopefully it continues in this trajectory. Make the MC sleazy, but not creepo rapist sleazy.
Also make the ghost and him have a bond, it seems like she's just "there" in these comics, so this is a nice change too.

Double-page supporter
This is just a guess, but I imagine that the author (perhaps after consulting with the publisher) decided to go back to the original version of the main character because he probably received too much negative criticism from readers.

I really hope that is the case, the last two chapters really had the feel of the original ones and were really fun!

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or does the pacing feel a bit off in this serialized version compared to the webcomic? Like everything is moving too quickly without anything really happening.

Dex-chan lover
So...we just need him to constantly be in a state of suffering to not be insufferable then. Gotcha.

Group Leader
wait, did author-san turn ESPer girl gay or something?
A lot of college age girls experiment with it, especially when alcohol is involved. There's a reason College Lesbian is a running gag on a lot of campuses. And who can blame them, most college dudes are filthy brats who are only after sex and booze. But unfortunately (?) unlike all Yuri manga most of them decide they lean more straight and it's just a phase.

Dex-chan lover
I think constant exposure to exhibitionisht girls has blunted the MC's lust. I mean, you have to be butt naked to do wakame zake and Mc didn;t even bat an eye.

Users who are viewing this thread