My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Ch. 26.2

MD@Home
I had to check if "forwardly" is actually a word. Thanks for the TL! :D

Dex-chan lover
《Surprise Luck》ACTIVATE !
thank god they explained this improbable skill just few pages before :pepela:
Jokes aside, him pushing Liznette away from danger is so in character!
Actually a good stomping from this behemoth could render him less dense?! One can always hope!

Dex-chan lover
This is beyond retarded, why are you shaking the hand let alone saving the life of the assassin trying to kill you?

Also ofcourse the behemoth was just waiting.... wouldnt it have come out when the mass battle was happening to have a distracted enemy instead?

MC continues to be tye worst part of this series, he's both too naive and paladin retarded. Shounen protag ramped up to 30/10.

Dex-chan lover
Why did the assassins want him dead again? It's been so long I honestly forgot...

Dex-chan lover
Why did the assassins want him dead again? It's been so long I honestly forgot...
The assassins work for a rival kingdom who wants the princess dead. That failed, so the assassins are hunting Gaille to either kidnap him, bring him to their side, or if those fail eliminate the threat he poses to the rival kingdom's plans.

Dex-chan lover
The assassins work for a rival kingdom who wants the princess dead. That failed, so the assassins are hunting Gaille to either kidnap him, bring him to their side, or if those fail eliminate the threat he poses to the rival kingdom's plans.
Thanks for the recap!

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me: Maura wants to tell him straight forwardly she says. Is it: a) That she wants to form a permanent party with him or b) She is in love with him and perhaps ready to have his babies?

I wasn't sure what vibes she's giving, anyone that read the novel that could perhaps spoil me please???

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me: Maura wants to tell him straight forwardly she says. Is it: a) That she wants to form a permanent party with him or b) She is in love with him and perhaps ready to have his babies?

I wasn't sure what vibes she's giving, anyone that read the novel that could perhaps spoil me please???
I am ignorant of the novel, but based on her outfit and her bringing wine, it's option B.

Dex-chan lover
Given how the heart thing is in a jar and not instantly activate, it's less like a loaded gun & more like a bullet/primer. Who the hell walk up within touching distance to the victim, pull out ammo, and tell them 'yo, this crazy stuff, I'll use it on you' and prep right before them while the victim is in no way incapacitated?

Dex-chan lover
i hate this MC, he is spineless and incredibly stupid to the point i think he must have been dropped over and over as a baby. can people do literally anything to make him actually do anything?

Users who are viewing this thread