My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work but shouldn't you still be recovering?
LOAD THE SCUD ANESTHETIC

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters :glee: :salute:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
The behemoth never had a chance against the mightiest of all S-rank parties. In fact Wolf Pack is so mighty that they don't even need to get involved personally, just their support characters are enough to beat the behemoth. That's how you know it's the real deal as an S-rank party.

Dex-chan lover
Take a drink everytime the Wolf Pack think they have skills... I died of alcohol poisoning.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! I hope you recover swiftly. And I also hope assassin lady Liznette is smart enough to figure out "how the hell are these guys S-rank? Oh wait, they said the guy who made that artifact the princess got used to be in their party? Now I get it."

Dex-chan lover
The way the mc acts was kinda silly at first, but now it's just such an overused trope. It's so hard to keep reading this honestly
He has 0 learning capacity. It always a wonder when they are the most skilled in whatever they do but can’t learn anything new of how the world works after chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
Urgh this is painful. I completely agree with the coachmen tbh. He should've hang them :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread