My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
I know seeing "S-Rank" party suffer is pretty satisfying because of their behaviour and stuff, so Karma, but man, I'm starting to get the feeling of being disappointed, painful to look, and annoyed because they managed to be even worse somehow.

Thanks for the translation!! Great work as always!

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

Her skill is still better than of those S-rank(?) party...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Please, just kill these fools off already.
I'd liken them to Team Rocket at this point, but even they actually do some good from time to time.

Honestly I enjoy the chapters of the misbegotten S rank party more than the Gary Stu. They're somewhat pathetic and small minded but arrogant people that always find ways to duck up and yet somehow get out of it.

Dex-chan lover
i just want the former party to die already, they are a painful leech on everyone

Contributor
A picture of bunny girl Maura is worth more than the entire sequence of shameful displays by Kash's losers.

Let me guess, Liznette will sacrifice something to use that thing, win against the monster and then Trash Pack will wake up and take the credit for winning the battle after the assassins did the heavy lifting. They should've just fled and left the "S-rank" clowns to their fate, but unfortunately their boss in the Empire will kill them if they fail again.

Users who are viewing this thread