My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
I love how she is already trying to stop the divorce but hasn't seen his face yet.

Fed-Kun's army
is she a fucking idiot? why not just tell him you dont want a divorce, i swear man no offense to the author but thats so fucking stupid, its an idiotic thing to add to a novel that does nothing for the plot whatsover and only hinders it

I wish she would straight up say that she doesn’t mind him so she doesn’t want a divorce.
But at the same time I’m a bit peeved about Erden trying to kick her out. Like... Even if she doesn’t like being married to Erden that much he can at least see how much she loves the other people there right?

The position of the wings of the dragon and how FL ML were straddling him, are all wrong in that last panel.
Or is it just me?

Aggregator gang
@BanditHadron omg I feel like in literally everything I read the woman is always chasing hahaha also right? Why did his dad wear a mask too ;-; is this family ok lmaoo

Fed-Kun's army
I can't say I like the FL very much yet, but she does look pretty badass with the black armor :D

Brooo she looks BADASS.
Just waiting for the married misunderstandings thing to be different we can have a fluffy stronk couple

This is THE definition of power couple, I'm so in love with them!!! Erden stop with the divorce talk my dude 😢

Loving the armor but just a practical advice, please tie long hair when going to battle. It's gorgeous and all but like...

This divorce thing was quite abrupt and didn’t make any sense nor did. It fit into the character development...

Users who are viewing this thread