My Secretly Hot Husband

Premise looks good but why is so much time being spent on really poor action pieces that make no sense, have no sense of stakes, and don’t even look cool... actually they look cringe AF. I want to like this but I almost feel insulted reading these parts

I realized all the negative comments are from people who were expecting a romcom without action and people who don’t know what a romcom is (misunderstandings are the main romcom tool yall)

The action scenes are EPIC! And the character progression chef kisses:
GREAT
!

Finally a bad-arse heroine with romance developing organically.

Also LOVE the familial element 😍
The 3 grans are strong AF and make it all the more better.

Really, really good start and I'm excited to see how it develops 🥰

Also that armour 🤤

Fed-Kun's army
@Helvecta
It's a romcom but they haven't even properly started the relationship 20 chapters in. Instead we get a bunch of filler side content that could have been summarized in a few sentences after the time skip instead.

The author has no idea how to pace a story. That's why there are so many negative comments.

Fed-Kun's army
The art is nice, but that's pretty much it. Not only is a mass of unoriginal tropes badly pasted together, it's very stupid (not in a good sense), both in plot and dialogue.

MD@Home
this series is pretty ok. I just wish they didn't make his eyes so feminine :"D

Me every time erdens face shows up ""WTF WTF the husband more beaut then the already pretty wife """.... Gosh the art a single drawing of a timid dude made my heart skip a beat. WTF !!!

This is all cute and fluff, def shoujo type and not for the serious heart.
It's suitable for people who wants easy things to read~
Btw the romance is slow so don't expect too high from the start~

@Hinekoo Bro it's 27 short chapters in, they're married, they clearly care for each other (even if it isn't love yet). What constitutes a fast romance to you? Married with kids 3 panels in?

Fed-Kun's army
@jameaney Not spending the first 20 chapters on unrelated bullshit that has nothing to do with the premise or the romance

Users who are viewing this thread