My Secretly Hot Husband

This art is so gorgeous, and the story is good too! I love how they don’t beat around the bush like other manhwas. It’s very refreshing and both the leads are cute with good personalities! There’s also an interesting tie-in with modern society—for once, having the fl remember her past life actually contributes a lot to the plot.

It's interesting in it's own way but the plot is just all over the place. It kinda seems like the author just clumsily meshed together 2-3 different fantasy story ideas they couldn't decide between.

This story is absolutely amazing! The heroine is one of the best among manhwas like this. I highly recommend it (✯ᴗ✯) Thank you soo much for bringing this to us! <3

the art and story are amazing.. i want read more...

thanks for the translation and update

Fed-Kun's army
I miss this series. No way I can afford to read it in the official app though. ;-; Oh well 💔

i love this! in the beginning i wasn't so sure but as i kept reading it kept getting better and better. i recommend everyone to read atleast 20 chapters before forming their opinion! definetly worth a read and the fl is strong (imo). it may seem a bit cliche in the beginning but as i said, it keeps getting better and better!

The author did a big mistake with this. I abandonned this after reading the prologue the first time it came out, cause I thought it was toxic af. The girl was legit saying "I tell him he's ugly and break his self-confidence so that no one will steal him and he'll feel grateful that I'm staying with him even though he's so ”ugly”"
Like, why would you start it like this ? The prologue is trashing this story, I did give it a chance and now that everything is explained, I understand it, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't give it a chance because of this prologue. At least if this scene was AFTER we understood why she was breaking his self-esteem, but on the prologue ? We know nothing about this story and about the reasons, and they just throw that at us. I mean it's their choices, but I'm pretty sure this could be more popular if the prologue wasn't like this, cause I'm sure many people abandonned this after reading the prologue and didn't continue to understand why and all.

Anyways, I recommend it to you. Don't mind the prologue, it's giving a bad image of this webcomic which isn't bad at all in truth. The girl isn't as toxic as she seems, and she do have a reason for lying to him.

Great read for a sleepless night. There is shit ton of action/battle/strategy/politics, compare to romance. To be fair the author mixet them together well, it flows smothly together to develop the main couple. Some minor anoing things, but you can’t pleasure all of us. As @Cherriya said, dont read the prologue, be a man and read first 20 cap :)

About worldbuilding,
Demons race feells really strange. They feel more like a different country than a evil mpire or such, I read a lot of fantasy trash its hard to find a cool or original spin on demon lord/demon race trope. Baysicly they are like 2different coutries like Germany and France, near each other but one is demon, and they hate each other, but not too much to not talk or do business/schiem with each other. It shows that history is best for inspiration.

i still didnt see the explanation why ML think his face is hideous, im still waiting for it or did i miss it?

Me: Sir, we are never getting a divorce!
Him: but-
Me: Damn it, I said never! Now come & let me touch your muscles.

Woahh... I read it as if I was drinking a water. If you have still not begun .YOU NEED TO. His beautiful face is a reward. If you wanna escape from this world, you can hide hereee! THANK YOU┌(・。・)┘♪

Users who are viewing this thread